Langsung ke konten utama

Sea-Teacher Program Day 2

7th August 2017
Monday 7th August 2017 I wake up early this morning because it will be my first day at Demonstration Udon Thani Rajabhat University School. Fortunately my school not too far like the others friends so I can catch it by foot with Herni. She used to be a student teacher for pre-school. We walk at 07.15 a.m. We arrived there at 07.28 a.m and have a warm welcoming by the teachers there. Mrs. Niw introduced me with Mrs.Ee’ another english teacher there. At 08.10 a.m the school have a ceremony then the students start from grade 3 to 6 gather at the field and grade 1 to 2  in front of their class. At the ceremony I and Herni introduce ourselves in front of students using Thai language that we learned yesterday. I was so nervous back then because i can not pronounce it well :D I used to using english to repeat it again. But over all its going well.  
The moment to introduce ourselves in front of students

After ceremony I started to observe grade 4, but before that Mrs. Niw show me my table and room. I feel so special because its out of my expectations for having my own table T.T. I seat behind Mrs. Ee’ table (at least i have someone to ask in my room, lol XD ). 
My Table 

When entering grade 4 I got suprised seing the class because the room look very different from my country  because the students already grouping in their seat. The teacher who teach at that time is Mr. Kim. The amount of the lesson about 100 minutes which are divided in to 2 (the first 50 minutes-10 minutes break-the second 50 minutes). To start the lesson Mr. Kim  decide which one be group 1 up  to 9 and wrote the list of group 1 up to 9. Then Mr. Kim give some multiplication questions and who can answer it will get 1 point for their group. Every students interest for answering the questions, Mr. Kim need to repeat sometime to know who’s fastest raising their hand. After giving some questions Mr. Kim gave  every groups worksheet and ask them to work with it. Then  Mr. Kim walk around to saw students work, sometime students walk to the Mr. Kim and ask him. Every worksheet have a picture , so when students already finish their work some of students start colouring those picture. Mr.Kim ask the students who have finished their work and want to come forward to present their work after break. After that Mr. Kim gave them worksheet again to spend the 2nd 50 minutes.

Student answer question that Mr. Kim gave

Mr. Kim gave students question

Doing and colouring worksheet

Students presenting their work

Students raising their hand

After observing grade 4 Mr. Leng ask me to observe grade 5. The  teacher  who lead the mathematic there is Mrs. Nam. Grade 5 learning about fraction now. Different thing that I saw in grade 4, Mrs. Nam teach students by explain it first and then grouping the students by the table that already set up. She ask students to facing opposite with the whiteboard while she write the questions for every group in the whiteboard. After  finished the questions she ask students to answer it. The grade 5 students also active, most of them come forward to answer the questions. When all group already answered the questions, Mrs. Nam ask students to check the answer together. After that she ask students to do an exercise in the book. Who already finished their exercise can check the answer by bringing their book to Mrs. Nam. The class end at 11.30 a.m  and they have a break for lunch until 12.50 p.m
Mrs. Nam explain to the students

The students answer the questions that Mrs. Nam gave

The students doing an exercise

Mrs. Nam walk around checking the students work

Students ask their friend about the exercise

Mrs. Nam checking some students answer 

At the break lunch Mrs. Niw come to me and lead me to the library at the pre-school for having lunch and also praying. 
My and Herni Lunch

After break lunch there is no class so i just spend the time talking with Mrs. Ee’ and sharing about the place that recomended to visit like UD town, Nong Prajak Park and etc. Before going home there are two girls approach me and ask for my name and signature, and then they gave me a paper consist of my sketch. I'd really love it and it make me feeling accepted here and also special >.< Thank you Ingfar, Kaimoog and Yok. I'd really wanted to see you soon in your class :3
My Sketch

The name of students that sketch me

I feel very tired today so I decided to sleep early
Good night every one ! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th