Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 7

Saturday, 12th August 2017. Maybe today one of the lazy time :D I wake up early at 05.00 for praying and sleep again until 09.00 a.m, lol. I don't have any schedule to do yet so when I wake up I just take a bath and went to Bundo Yohana's room. We are having a very long chit-chat there especialy Hikmah, she has a lot of stories to tell, lol. We just have a break for praying and gather again in Bundo's room. In the afternoon Mrs. Maew ask us to go to walking market tonight. We are going there after pray maybe it was at 07.00 p.m we take the sky lab to go there. We walk a part , find anything that we want and gather at 09.00 p.m. But I don't have any plan to buy something so I just walking around the market and take a selfie in front of the Temple in Nongprajhak Park. It was really beautifull but unfortunately my phone is not good to capture the picture :(
Take a selfie in front of Nongprajhak park Temple

I just meet another exchange students from Indonesia there! lol. They told us that at the very first time they just curious about us because they see us use Hijab (cover head) and they talk each others behind my back and its just distract me too so I just turn around and talk "Dari Indonesia ya?/ (translated: Are you Indonesian?)" and they just laugh and say yes. hahaha, it really awkward moments :p They are an Exchange Students in Khon Khaen University that come from Yogya same like me. We are talking random thought using Bahasa and take a selfie together. Its true that when you are really a part from your country and seeing people with the same nation you just feel like you have met them before! Because thats what I feel through the night. lol. We are a part at the cross road because they will back to their hostel and we will go back to the dorm.
Wifie with another Indonesians Friend

I, Bekti, Dea , Herni and Mrs. Maew waiting for Dyan and Hikmah at the crossroad while enjoy the music.
Night athmosphere in walking market

At 09.00 we back to the dorm use SkyLab. Maybe i will go there again in my last weeks to buy something, i just in love with the traditional skirts and the sport shirt there. it was good and cheap rather that I see in UD Town
Thats all for tonight, any idea for tomorrow??

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th