Langsung ke konten utama

Sea-Teacher Program Day 3

Tuesday 8th August 2017 will be my second day at school. I’m very excited go here after received so many warm welcoming between teachers and students there. I wake up early and go to school early in the morning. When I arrived there the school still quite, so i just waiting in the seat waiting for the ceremony. In every ceremony the speaker and topic of speech always change and for today teacher tell students about the bad habitual that they have done and ask them not to do it again. And also today one of students come forward to tell others what they have been doing for helping their parents in the house. I really like the ceremony in case school not only teach students about knowledge but their moral too.
Students come forward and telling her story about helping her parent

After ceremony I met the director and she gave me math books start from grade 4-6. The basic language of those books is english. Some of the books for the children and some of them for teachers. Its same with Indonesian book (BSE) there are for teachers and students.
The books that director gave me
After that I walk to the other side of the school. I just know the school have a music room, place to brush their teeth like in the pre-school, nursery room, field and library in the other building of primary school.
Washing hand place

Rest area for lunch

Music Room


Nursery room beside administration office

Field

At 11.30 a.m I and Herni have our lunch in library.
After break lunch I went to administration office to meet Mr. Leng since his desk in there. I ask him for lesson plan in grade 4 and also the books for grade 4 and 5 that students use. Mr. Leng tell me that grade 4 will have their examination about multiplication on Thursday after that they have a new topic about divided. Different thing with grade 5, they still need a long time to get a new topic. Because the  lesson plan is in thai language so I ask Mr.Leng a softfile of lesson plan so I can use google translate to translate it (at least i can understand the content even translate with google is worst T.T).
Waiting for Mr. Leng

I back to my room and found students gather in Mrs. Ko E desk. I just ask Mrs. Ee and she said that the students from grade 4 have a cooking class. The place that they used for lunch being their class so they move the ingredients that they put in Mrs. Ko E desk to the downstair of the room. Every students looks very excited and they are  very responsible for what are they doing, it saw from there is a group who spill their food and in the end they are clean the floor by themselves. Eventhough they have a freedom to make their own food the teacher always help and teach them (doing something that hard for students like cooking, clean up the fish, dice and etc). In the middle of cooking class (brea time exactly) there is a girl approach me and give me a letter. She just gave me and then go back to her class. I ask for her name and she said gift. Okay thank you gift for the gift  I just feeling special and accepted in my 2nd day I already received 2 letters from the students, and its make me so happy >,<
Students enjoy their cooking

students are cleaning up the shrimp

Students making fruit sushi

Teacher help the students for fried some food

Students are making soup durian

Students are making fruit salad

Students are cooking

Students and their fruits salad

Teacher helps students to make a batter

Students clean up the floor

Food and Drinks that students made
Letter from gift

After cooking class I back to the room and have a little talk with teachers with Mrs. Ee’ as the translator :”D. They asked me about the famous place in Indonesia and its like they excited about Indonesia. I said to them if they go to the Indonesia wether is Bali, Yogyakarta or Lombok they should tell me maybe I can be their guide, lol XD. I also teach them how to say greetings in Indonesia like selamat pagi, selamat sore, selamat malam, selamat datang and etc. I have a long chit-chat at that time because I need to wait for rain to stop. I think at 04.45 p.m I back to the dorm. On the way back I saw a rainbow, how beautifull !
Rainbow through the sky

It is 08.00 p.m and I feel so sleepy. So I decided to sleep early after praying.
Good night every one I wish tomorrow will be better that today. Have a sweet dreams :3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜˜

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th