Langsung ke konten utama

Sea-Teacher Program Day 2

7th August 2017
Monday 7th August 2017 I wake up early this morning because it will be my first day at Demonstration Udon Thani Rajabhat University School. Fortunately my school not too far like the others friends so I can catch it by foot with Herni. She used to be a student teacher for pre-school. We walk at 07.15 a.m. We arrived there at 07.28 a.m and have a warm welcoming by the teachers there. Mrs. Niw introduced me with Mrs.Ee’ another english teacher there. At 08.10 a.m the school have a ceremony then the students start from grade 3 to 6 gather at the field and grade 1 to 2  in front of their class. At the ceremony I and Herni introduce ourselves in front of students using Thai language that we learned yesterday. I was so nervous back then because i can not pronounce it well :D I used to using english to repeat it again. But over all its going well.  
The moment to introduce ourselves in front of students

After ceremony I started to observe grade 4, but before that Mrs. Niw show me my table and room. I feel so special because its out of my expectations for having my own table T.T. I seat behind Mrs. Ee’ table (at least i have someone to ask in my room, lol XD ). 
My Table 

When entering grade 4 I got suprised seing the class because the room look very different from my country  because the students already grouping in their seat. The teacher who teach at that time is Mr. Kim. The amount of the lesson about 100 minutes which are divided in to 2 (the first 50 minutes-10 minutes break-the second 50 minutes). To start the lesson Mr. Kim  decide which one be group 1 up  to 9 and wrote the list of group 1 up to 9. Then Mr. Kim give some multiplication questions and who can answer it will get 1 point for their group. Every students interest for answering the questions, Mr. Kim need to repeat sometime to know who’s fastest raising their hand. After giving some questions Mr. Kim gave  every groups worksheet and ask them to work with it. Then  Mr. Kim walk around to saw students work, sometime students walk to the Mr. Kim and ask him. Every worksheet have a picture , so when students already finish their work some of students start colouring those picture. Mr.Kim ask the students who have finished their work and want to come forward to present their work after break. After that Mr. Kim gave them worksheet again to spend the 2nd 50 minutes.

Student answer question that Mr. Kim gave

Mr. Kim gave students question

Doing and colouring worksheet

Students presenting their work

Students raising their hand

After observing grade 4 Mr. Leng ask me to observe grade 5. The  teacher  who lead the mathematic there is Mrs. Nam. Grade 5 learning about fraction now. Different thing that I saw in grade 4, Mrs. Nam teach students by explain it first and then grouping the students by the table that already set up. She ask students to facing opposite with the whiteboard while she write the questions for every group in the whiteboard. After  finished the questions she ask students to answer it. The grade 5 students also active, most of them come forward to answer the questions. When all group already answered the questions, Mrs. Nam ask students to check the answer together. After that she ask students to do an exercise in the book. Who already finished their exercise can check the answer by bringing their book to Mrs. Nam. The class end at 11.30 a.m  and they have a break for lunch until 12.50 p.m
Mrs. Nam explain to the students

The students answer the questions that Mrs. Nam gave

The students doing an exercise

Mrs. Nam walk around checking the students work

Students ask their friend about the exercise

Mrs. Nam checking some students answer 

At the break lunch Mrs. Niw come to me and lead me to the library at the pre-school for having lunch and also praying. 
My and Herni Lunch

After break lunch there is no class so i just spend the time talking with Mrs. Ee’ and sharing about the place that recomended to visit like UD town, Nong Prajak Park and etc. Before going home there are two girls approach me and ask for my name and signature, and then they gave me a paper consist of my sketch. I'd really love it and it make me feeling accepted here and also special >.< Thank you Ingfar, Kaimoog and Yok. I'd really wanted to see you soon in your class :3
My Sketch

The name of students that sketch me

I feel very tired today so I decided to sleep early
Good night every one ! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

Tentang "Masih Belajar" - Iman Usman

Sumber: http://www.imanusman.com/buku-masih-belajar.html Kali ini saya ingin membahas mengenai buku yang diterbitkan salah satu tokoh favorit saya "Iman Usman". Siapa yang tidak kenal Iman Usman sekarang ini. Yup, beliau merupakan CPO RuangGuru start-up edutech terbesar di Asia Tenggara. Awal mengenal sosok Iman Usman ini tidak lain karena saya mengidolakan sosok Dilan (Iqbaal Ramadhan) yang kala itu merupakan BA RuangGuru. Saking mengidolakan Iqbaal, saya sampai kepo dengan segala kegiatan dan nekat daftarin adik menjadi pengguna RuangGuru agar bisa ikut RuangGuru tour pada tahun 2017! hahahaaa. Tapi saya jadi bersyukur, akibatnya saya bisa tau sosok Iman Usman yang superkeren BGT! Berikut kenangan kehebohan kami di RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta :D RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta Kehebohan RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta "Masih Belajar" merupakan buku pertama yang ia berhasil tulis ditengah kegiatannya yang super sibuk maklum ia merupakan leader, public ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...