Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 5

Thusday, 10th August 2017 i did not have a clss to observe in the morning because every students will practice for Mother Days celebration tomorrow. When I sat waiting for the ceremony the students from grade 6 Ingfar just gave me a cupcake. She said that today is her Birthday so she just give all of teacher a cupcake. Khopkunkha Ingfar, I wish you have a very blessing and awsome birthday today :)Back to the observation, I just a little bit sad about that because I'd really want to observe grade 6 because of the students are really welcome and warmth. I'd really like them a lot. So I just go to the hall room for mother celebration. The pre-school and primary school gather there. The pre-school are cute ! I like them , can I just bring it one ? lol :D
The practice just take the time until 10.30 and math class just end , okey poor me :(
Cupcake from Ingfar

Students practice for tmorrow ceremony

Students when sing a song about mother

In  the afternoon I ate fish , coconut and mixed by vegetable. I'm not really sure about the name but the taste its not bad. I'd really like the coconut in Indonesia called Serundeng and its really reminds
My Lunch 

After lunch I back to my room. There I find that Kru Ee is training one of her students for Spelling bee competition so I help her to pronounce some words for the students. She said that my pronounce different with them so the students hard to know what I said. but its better for her to know another acent for her competition. In the other hand some students in teacher room preparing card for her mom. mrs. niw ask me to write I Love Mom in Indonesia  so i just tell her and write "Saya Cinta Ibu" in white board. Every students is interesting to learn new language, all of them ask me how to pronounce "Saya Cinta Ibu".
Students are preparing their card for Mothers Day

After all the class end I went to the hall, most of students teacher that do not have class already there so I help them to clean up the chair and after that we went to the administration office to help teacher who is decoring mother card for all mothers that will come tomorrow. After that I and Kru Ee back to the door and try to decor the stage,we are not an expert so its really take much time for us and because of that one of pre-school teacher ask e to change XD And its true when she change me its not take uch time. 55555 Every one is excited, of course me too because there is no class tomorrow and we can go back early :D lol


My Picture with other teacher and students teacher 

I and Herni just arrived at 5.30 p.m , a little bit late but its good.
I just sleep early tonight because I feel so tired, but I'd really enjoy it so much
Can not wait for tomorrow, okey. Good night :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...

Tentang "Masih Belajar" - Iman Usman

Sumber: http://www.imanusman.com/buku-masih-belajar.html Kali ini saya ingin membahas mengenai buku yang diterbitkan salah satu tokoh favorit saya "Iman Usman". Siapa yang tidak kenal Iman Usman sekarang ini. Yup, beliau merupakan CPO RuangGuru start-up edutech terbesar di Asia Tenggara. Awal mengenal sosok Iman Usman ini tidak lain karena saya mengidolakan sosok Dilan (Iqbaal Ramadhan) yang kala itu merupakan BA RuangGuru. Saking mengidolakan Iqbaal, saya sampai kepo dengan segala kegiatan dan nekat daftarin adik menjadi pengguna RuangGuru agar bisa ikut RuangGuru tour pada tahun 2017! hahahaaa. Tapi saya jadi bersyukur, akibatnya saya bisa tau sosok Iman Usman yang superkeren BGT! Berikut kenangan kehebohan kami di RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta :D RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta Kehebohan RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta "Masih Belajar" merupakan buku pertama yang ia berhasil tulis ditengah kegiatannya yang super sibuk maklum ia merupakan leader, public ...