Langsung ke konten utama

Sea-Teacher Program Day 4

Wednesday, 9th August 2017 I arrived at 08.30 a.m in the school. Usually some students and teachers have a breakfast there. Some of them ask me a breakfast but I tell them I alredy have my noodle before go to school, so I just watch them and have a little bit talk with Mrs. Ee while she enjoying her bakpao. At 08.10 a.m the bell is ringing and the students start to gather in front of the field. The topic for today is Mothers Day and their preparation to celebrate it. After ceremony the students who play music usually have a practice 5 minutes before back to their class. Mr Leng told me at the first day that they practice for mothers celebration.
One of students read a gift for Mother Day
Students prepareing for Mother Day Celebration

At the room I saw Mrs. Ping Pong with her supervisor, I thought maybe the supervisor will see how she teach the students there like in Indonesia when we are having teaching practic sometime our supervisor will see us how we teach in the classroom. Su su na khap Mrs. Ping Pong ! >,<. Because I don’t have a class to observe and Mr. Leng go to Bangkok so I spent my time until lunch to translate the lesson plan (even if the language after translation is confusing). I summarize that the lesson plan its not too different with Indonesian, it just more simple rather than Indonesia XD.
Discussion before teach

I came to library at 12.00 p.m. I met Herni at the kitchen talking with the teacher and I saw some of pre-school students already finished their lunch and they are going to brush their teeth. The foods for lunch (Kwetiaw and Somtam) are delicious XD I really love SomTam :p Maybe if my stomatch is not full yet I can clean up the Somtam , lol :D. Then because our stomatch already full, so we decided to take the fruits and bring it back to the dorm with plastic :p.
My Lunch with Herni (Kwetiaw and Somtam)

SOMTAM (My Favorite Thai Food, lol)

When i back to my room I saw many students preparing to manage their own board. Mrs. Ee said it is one of mothers day celebration and it will choose which class have beautifull and creative one. Everyone looks excited to arrange their own board and I asked by Mrs. Ee to help her arrange in the grade 6. I help her and teach the students in grade 6 to make paper flower (It was the simple one, lol). I help them until the end of class then I back to my room. When I want to continue my translate Mrs. Niw appoach me and telling me that tomorrow I can not observe beacuse all of  the students are preparing for mothers day celebration in the morning and since the math class also is in  the morning so there’s no class. At 04.30 p.m I back to the dorm with Herni.
Translate Lesson Plan
Students  Grade 6 Manage Their Board

Students grade 5 try to desain for decor in their board

TeamWork for decor a board

Grade 6 Boards

Grade 5 Boards

Grade 4 Boards


At 07.00 p.m Me, other friends and our buddies went to the UD town. We go there used SkyLab. It was my first time using skylab and its quite fun :D. We hangout around UD town, some friends buy fried ice cream, pens, drinks and others just taking a picture (read: me), lol. Because I dont buy anything so I, Bekti, Dyan, Vincent and Beng walk first then Vincent treated us a dunkin donut’s :p . After an hour walking around we are getting hungry so we decided to eat and choose chicken soup across McDonalds. The smell just like the kwetiaw that i have eaten in the afternoon so i decided to buy it. Unfortunatelly i surprise looking at the soup because it just to much for me L I can not eat it all and it cost 50 Baht T.T (Crying inside). Its not only the cost that make me crying inside but I also eat the Pare (i just don’t know the name of the vegetable) and its so bitter T.T . After that we are going back to the dorm because its almost 10.00 p.m and the dorm will be closed soon.
We are in Skylab
Our Picture in UD Town

Me and Febri while waiting others shopping

Having so much Fun at UD Town

Us when waiting for Bundo Yohana :p

Dinner Time

It just so tiring so its enough for today, see you again tomorrow ;)

Have a good sleep everyone and have a nice dream !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...

SEA-TeaherProgram Day 17

Tuesday, 22nd august 2017 the second days for teaching week. Today I don’t have any class so I just planed to join Kru Ee class with Mr Le and continue my lesson plan for next teaching. As usual we have a flag ceremony every morning. This morning also some students got their awards for some competition that they joined so the Director gave them certificate over their succes. In the backward kru Ee ask me to accompanied her to check computer laboratory in building 17 that will be used at Friday because some of students at grade 4 up to 6 have a english competition and the test is online. So after she finished her roomteacher time we go to building 17 and check for the computer. We just ask the staff and reminds them that we will used it n Friday morning then look at the room and go back to the school. Before back Kru Ee drop in to the minimarket near in front of building 17 and buy some foods for her lunch. My breakfast for this morning The students ask to comeforward The d...