Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 9

Monday, 14th August 2017 and still holiday here :D HAPPY HOLIDAY ALL PEOPLEIN THAILAND :p lol
I just wake up early for praying and I have nothing to do. I and Febri have  planing that today at least we must prepare for our lesson plan next neek. Time flies so fast  here T.T
At 11.00 a.m I went  to Bundo room's (Yohana's Room) and have a chit-chat there with Hikmah. We are having so much fun there because of her, she has a skills to make joke around, lol. Firstly Hikmah ask us to do some excercise but the weather just too HOT so most of us don't agree. Then she ask us to go to Thai-Chinese-Culture that her mentor recomended. So we decided after Pray Ashar we will go to there by SkyLab. At 01.30 p.m I back to my room , pray then have a lunch  with sticky rice and abon. After that I back again to Bundo's room and listening Onty stories (Wike stories) about her experience when teach children in 3T region. It just awesome and I'm very excited to join it. Unfortunatelly my mom do not permit me to join it T.T. Maybe 03.15 p.m we end our chit chat then preparing for going to Thai-Chinese Culture. At 04.30 p.m. We go there by Skylab.
We are when in the skylab

The place is beautifull since I take over from the skylab, we just really like tourist here (taking picture everywhere that we think its good!) lol
We just walk around and taking picture there and after 1 hour spent i thought we went to UD town to buy something to drink. We a part from Yohana and Hikmah because they wanted to buy something different with us. Fyi we buy kinds of coffe and thai tea. After we get our drink we are searching for Yohana and Hikmah unfortunately we can not find both of them so we decided just sit in the chair while searching them. Maybe we take 15 minutes to find them pass us and they still searching about shoes and ignore our appearance -___- We just called it then because we need to back to our dorm and pray. We searching for skylab and give the picture of UDRU's its because we don't know how to speak with the drivers. We have to take a little bit time ebcause of the driver forget the way and need to back again, we also confused how to talk the driver to take us near the dorm. We just feel so frustated and really need another thai class at that time, lol!
Wefie in front of the entrance gate

Some of visitor feed the fish

Siluet in front of the 

Taking the picture near the Chinese Temple

At night I start to searching about the material and how the teacher thought students about the concept of division. Maybe at 09.00 o'clock I end it and go to sleep.
Good night everyone!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...

SEA-TeaherProgram Day 17

Tuesday, 22nd august 2017 the second days for teaching week. Today I don’t have any class so I just planed to join Kru Ee class with Mr Le and continue my lesson plan for next teaching. As usual we have a flag ceremony every morning. This morning also some students got their awards for some competition that they joined so the Director gave them certificate over their succes. In the backward kru Ee ask me to accompanied her to check computer laboratory in building 17 that will be used at Friday because some of students at grade 4 up to 6 have a english competition and the test is online. So after she finished her roomteacher time we go to building 17 and check for the computer. We just ask the staff and reminds them that we will used it n Friday morning then look at the room and go back to the school. Before back Kru Ee drop in to the minimarket near in front of building 17 and buy some foods for her lunch. My breakfast for this morning The students ask to comeforward The d...