Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 12

Thursday, August 17th 2017 my country Independance Day. Start from awake i just feel so emotional because I usually doing a flag ceremony with another hoister alumnus in my hometown and now I just so far from my country :') We don't have any celebration because Indonesian delegate very far from Udon so we just celebrate our Independance Day by using Indonesian things (batik, another traditional clothes or something that has Indonesian symbol) and me choose using Batik with the red hijab.
My costume to celebrate Indonesian Independent Day

After flag ceremony  

Some students prepare their rocket for science activities in science fair

Today is my assist day again I have a class in grade 4 at the morning. unfortunately there's no class in the morning because Kru Tim ask the students to Science fair so I just went to the Science fair. I,Kru Tim and Kru Aki guided the students grade 4 to walk around the campus start from faculty of Education until the building in front of the campus. The pre-school students also have their time to enjoy sciences fair today. We meet with the pre-school group that use rope to grouping and its just to cute for me,I thought i want to bring them all to Indonesia. lol. When walk around I also meet another moeslem from Thailand, she is teacher and said salam for me. She ask me that I'm Indonesian or not maybe because i wore batik at that time. We just have a little conversation because both of us have another things to do (read: guide the children). I also meet another moeslem students but we just smiling each others. We walk around until lunch time and back to the school again. Some of students buy foods and drinks on our way back to the school and some students just go straight back to school.
Assist students grade 4 to science fair

Some students trying to do some activities in math stand

In front of thailand language stand

Pre-school students in science fair
Me,  kru Aki and grade 4 students 

Gtade 4 students move to the other stands

After lunch I don't have any class again so I just preparing the lesson plan for my teaching next week. I back to the dorm at 04.30 p.m. At the night I continued my lesson plan and finish it at 10.00 p.m.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...

SEA-TeaherProgram Day 17

Tuesday, 22nd august 2017 the second days for teaching week. Today I don’t have any class so I just planed to join Kru Ee class with Mr Le and continue my lesson plan for next teaching. As usual we have a flag ceremony every morning. This morning also some students got their awards for some competition that they joined so the Director gave them certificate over their succes. In the backward kru Ee ask me to accompanied her to check computer laboratory in building 17 that will be used at Friday because some of students at grade 4 up to 6 have a english competition and the test is online. So after she finished her roomteacher time we go to building 17 and check for the computer. We just ask the staff and reminds them that we will used it n Friday morning then look at the room and go back to the school. Before back Kru Ee drop in to the minimarket near in front of building 17 and buy some foods for her lunch. My breakfast for this morning The students ask to comeforward The d...