Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru 
I give speech to the students

Director hand the certificate for me

Director hand the certificate for Herni

Kru niw hand the photograph for me

Administration staff hand me the gift from school

The director has a speech

Me with the certificate

Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together

In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow.
In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and the others students comes. We have some of chit-chat and Gift gave me another good bye letter :”) I’ll be miss her smile so much!
Photograph that given by school

Me and Gift (Grade 6 students)

Me, Gift and Kru Eem in teachers room

Jaja, Namtip, Me and Gift with the letter 

At 4.30 I came to the pre-school and praying there before having some KFC party like the teachers said XD lol . Kru Pong drive me to the dorm first to leave my stuff and then go to the KFC. There were kru Daw and kru Kik daughters and her daughter waiting. We eat and spend the time until 06.30 then I and Herni back with kru Daw.
Today was chicken days and maybe there is 1 chicken in my stomatch now, lol :D
The teahers for KFC Dinner Party

Kru Ta, Kru Kik and Kru Phem

Kru Kik and Me

Me and Kru Ta

Me, Kru Pong and her children Kwang

Me, Kru Daw and her Daughter

Kru Noina, Kru Phem and Me

Me with kru Kik Daughters

Kru Kik and her daughters with me and Herni

Herni with kru Kik daughters


Kru Kik and her daughters :D


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...

SEA-TeaherProgram Day 17

Tuesday, 22nd august 2017 the second days for teaching week. Today I don’t have any class so I just planed to join Kru Ee class with Mr Le and continue my lesson plan for next teaching. As usual we have a flag ceremony every morning. This morning also some students got their awards for some competition that they joined so the Director gave them certificate over their succes. In the backward kru Ee ask me to accompanied her to check computer laboratory in building 17 that will be used at Friday because some of students at grade 4 up to 6 have a english competition and the test is online. So after she finished her roomteacher time we go to building 17 and check for the computer. We just ask the staff and reminds them that we will used it n Friday morning then look at the room and go back to the school. Before back Kru Ee drop in to the minimarket near in front of building 17 and buy some foods for her lunch. My breakfast for this morning The students ask to comeforward The d...