Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 20




Friday, 25th August 2017 the last day of teachings weeks! I don’t have any class to teach again so when Monday kru Ee ask for help to accompany her manage the students on Friday I said yes! After ceremony the students that before pointed to join gather in the downstair. Kru Ee also ask them to bring their earphone for listening section. After kru Ee check for their attendance she gives them the username, password for every team and the steps how to acces the website that they used to be. After that I, Kru Ee, Kru Niw and the students go to the computer laboratory in building 17. Kru Ee and Kru Niw ask the students to sits and go to website that kru Ee write in whiteboard then write their username and password. I , Kru Ee and Kru Niw help some students to login but unfortunately there was 1 team can not log in to the website, we don’t know why. At first we just thought the computer was error but after we tried in computer that students who already finished doing the test its still can not work so Kru Niw with others students who already finished early back to the school to get some help with others teacher. I and Kru Ee wait some students who still not finished their test.
Students is listening to the teacher after a flag ceremony

Kru Ee and students on the way to building 17

The students on the way to building 17

Kru Ee when help the students to login

Students in action while waiting next instruction from kru Ee and kru Niw

The twins are focus to do the test

Proud, Jaja and Me after finished the test

Petch, Ploy and Me after finished the test

The students on the way back to school

After back to the school those students still can’t get in to the website and kru Ee decide to call the CP of the institution that held the competition. The institution gave those team a new account and password while trying to find the reason why they didn’t entering the test. After that I accompany kru Ee go to the 1st buiding to correct her name in her issues then buy some foods. When we arrived at school the institution just called kru Ee and tell her that the students can’t acces the data because the students already changed the password and forget it. After that we went to the first building in campus to correct kru Ee names in her issues.
When in administration office to correct kru Ee name

I ate Samyang with Somtam that Herni made for my lunch. I thought the Samyang just too spicy for me so I can’t eat them all. I also like Herni sotaits delicious!

Somtam made by Herni

Samyang
On the night I went to walking street with Herni and Bekti to find the skirts. But unfortunately because in the afternoon the rain falling down so many store close. Finally we decided to go to the Nong Prajark Park and spending the time there.
Herni,Bekti and I when in the skylab on the way to Nong Prajark Park

The Ducks mascout of Udon Thani

Udon Thani in Nong Prajark Park

Selfie with the ducks



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

Tentang "Masih Belajar" - Iman Usman

Sumber: http://www.imanusman.com/buku-masih-belajar.html Kali ini saya ingin membahas mengenai buku yang diterbitkan salah satu tokoh favorit saya "Iman Usman". Siapa yang tidak kenal Iman Usman sekarang ini. Yup, beliau merupakan CPO RuangGuru start-up edutech terbesar di Asia Tenggara. Awal mengenal sosok Iman Usman ini tidak lain karena saya mengidolakan sosok Dilan (Iqbaal Ramadhan) yang kala itu merupakan BA RuangGuru. Saking mengidolakan Iqbaal, saya sampai kepo dengan segala kegiatan dan nekat daftarin adik menjadi pengguna RuangGuru agar bisa ikut RuangGuru tour pada tahun 2017! hahahaaa. Tapi saya jadi bersyukur, akibatnya saya bisa tau sosok Iman Usman yang superkeren BGT! Berikut kenangan kehebohan kami di RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta :D RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta Kehebohan RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta "Masih Belajar" merupakan buku pertama yang ia berhasil tulis ditengah kegiatannya yang super sibuk maklum ia merupakan leader, public ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 12

Thursday, August 17th 2017 my country Independance Day. Start from awake i just feel so emotional because I usually doing a flag ceremony with another hoister alumnus in my hometown and now I just so far from my country :') We don't have any celebration because Indonesian delegate very far from Udon so we just celebrate our Independance Day by using Indonesian things (batik, another traditional clothes or something that has Indonesian symbol) and me choose using Batik with the red hijab. My costume to celebrate Indonesian Independent Day After flag ceremony   Some students prepare their rocket for science activities in science fair Today is my assist day again I have a class in grade 4 at the morning. unfortunately there's no class in the morning because Kru Tim ask the students to Science fair so I just went to the Science fair. I,Kru Tim and Kru Aki guided the students grade 4 to walk around the campus start from faculty of Education until the building in ...