Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 23

Monday, 28th August 2017 first day of last week in Udon Thani. I don’t have any class to teach so I plan to assist kru Tim again in grade 4. As usual we have the flag ceremony in the morning. I’d really enjoy my last weeks here bucause I’m gonna miss this place so much ! After that I went to grade 4 class and assist kru Tim when he teach. I really enjoy the class because the students really respect and smile a lot to me. Kru tim continue his lesson about multiplication and I join him when he try to observe the students about his work. When assist here I just realized the gap between me and him when teaching :D Yups, his class more manageable than me and I learn a lot from him  Like kru Leng said I need more time to understand the students here so I can adapt how to teach them easily. After class I went and talk with kru Tim (with google translate) in the library and sharing about how to teach the students. I also ask for advice to him because i thought he is more senior than me, of course! In lunch time we scope the lunch for students and after that I have my lunch in pre-school.
Morning routine after flag ceremony

Kru Tim share the worksheet to the students

Wefie with the students in break time

wefie with students in break time

Kru Tim when explaining the material
The pre-school teachers already waiting for me to take the picture together. They wore their best dress for taking a picture, they wore it because the pre-school have photo session with Herni. So before lunch I take a picture with Kru Ta, kru Daw and Kru Kik in the library. They are so lovely and I love them so much ! Khop-khun-kha for treat me well 
Me and Kru Daw

Me with Kru Kik

Kru Daw, Me, Kru Kik, Kru Ta and Herni

Me with kru Ta
Little heart from us (Kru Ta, Me, Kru Daw and Kru Kik)

I back to my room at least 01.30 p.m because we have some a chit-chat in Nursery room and I just realized it when Herni wants to ask for director signature. Unfortunately she can’t find the directors and she back to the pre-school and me back to the room. Kru Ee ask me to join her to the hall because there is some guess come and will tell the students story. I just come with her and preparing the hall.
I back to my room after the stories end. There some of students are waiting for me. There are Jaja and Proud from grade 5. They taught me how to sing a thai song. Hahahaa. It just to hard to pronounce for me soo I just ask Jaja to repeat it and I follow her. All the teachers in the class laugh at me when sing a song, I thought my pronounce is very bad! Hahahaa. The students try to translate the song for me with kru Ee helped. But when they tried to sing it with english version they can not do it and ask me again to sing that song. Hahaaa. That afternoon I become center to be laughing at in those room, hahaa
The students gather in the hall

Teacher tell story to the students

Proud, Namtip, Jaja and Me after school end

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

Tentang "Masih Belajar" - Iman Usman

Sumber: http://www.imanusman.com/buku-masih-belajar.html Kali ini saya ingin membahas mengenai buku yang diterbitkan salah satu tokoh favorit saya "Iman Usman". Siapa yang tidak kenal Iman Usman sekarang ini. Yup, beliau merupakan CPO RuangGuru start-up edutech terbesar di Asia Tenggara. Awal mengenal sosok Iman Usman ini tidak lain karena saya mengidolakan sosok Dilan (Iqbaal Ramadhan) yang kala itu merupakan BA RuangGuru. Saking mengidolakan Iqbaal, saya sampai kepo dengan segala kegiatan dan nekat daftarin adik menjadi pengguna RuangGuru agar bisa ikut RuangGuru tour pada tahun 2017! hahahaaa. Tapi saya jadi bersyukur, akibatnya saya bisa tau sosok Iman Usman yang superkeren BGT! Berikut kenangan kehebohan kami di RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta :D RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta Kehebohan RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta "Masih Belajar" merupakan buku pertama yang ia berhasil tulis ditengah kegiatannya yang super sibuk maklum ia merupakan leader, public ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...