Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 14

Saturday, 19th August 2017 its weekend yeay! Today Adjan Kim already prepared some activities to do. We would to make magic umbrella, yeaay.. Unfortunately I still confused what I’ll draw at my umbrella  I wake up early about 05.00 a.m then sleep again. I set up my alarm at 07.30 a.m so we have a time for preparation before doing an activity at 09.00 a.m. however both me and Bekti wake up late around 08.00 a.m same happend with the others friends so we come to faculty education around 08.30 and made Adjan Kim a little bit angry I thought. I’m sorry Adjan, we promised its never happend again T.T
First of all we start to design what will we draw at the umbrella then we move to the others building to draw the magic umbrella. The  others students from sciences departement help us to draw our umbrella. Everyone already have their own design but me and Aunty Wike still confused what will gonna draw, 5555. I’m bad at creativities T.T . All of us have their own students to help them except Lynard (he is an artist). I and Aunty wike become one group and helped by 3 students. I forgot their nicknames I just know their full name (so sorry T.T) which are Pichit Hemnut, Sakdinon Aripong and Puntakan Yod.on. They are very creative and help me a lotto draw :D I ask them to draw the elephant, ducks and mine in my umbrella and also Thai words. I should thanks them so much because without them my umbrella can not be finished :D khop-khun-kha. They help us until 12.15 p.m because they have a class (really? In weekends? They are very diligents :’)). So I asked Khickmah to help me draw my umbrella again after lunch.
We are designing our umbrella

Us and the sciences students

He help me draw the magic umbrella

Paint an elephant

Paint the ducks as Udon Thani mascouts

Me with science students


Aunty Wike , Me and Sciences students that help us

Another picture of Aunty Wike , Me and Sciences students that help us

We have a lunch beside Adjan Kim room. We eat friedchicken and you know Vincent ate 2 portion without knowing who have those one, lol. Then when Adjan Kim back and try to find something on the table, all of us just feel awkward at that time, lol XD Vinceennnttt!!!!! Hahahahaaa
After that some of us bought an ice cream and yep Vincent treat us an Ice Cream, khop khun kha Vincent :D
We continue our painting until 02.30 p.m i thought and back to the dorm and also back to the lesson plan. Yup! I try to contact the students teacher again about the certainty what topic that I will teach the students. After long time talked with misunderstood at least in the night he told me to teach the division even if the middle of multiplication topic and suprise I’m so happy to hear that !! Hahahaaa.. I just wanted to contact my Co-advisor to tell and ask for consult but I thought it just to late to contact her and I decided to contact her tomorrow. And tonight I just read my lesson plan again and revise it a little. I thought I can sleep well tonight, hahahaa. Good night everyone !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Menemukan #1

Perkara hati tidak sesederhana kata "selesai" lantas perasaanpun ikut selesai Ternyata butuh waktu yang cukup lama bagi perempuan ini untuk tau bentuk menerima berarti melepaskan sepenuhnya Hehehe --- Mencari jawaban Beberapa hari yg lalu perempuan ini membaca threads di X yang cukup mengguncang "kepercayaannya" tentang suatu konsep menerima Rasanya seperti dipermainkan waktu dan perkataannya tentang konsep "lupa" dan "menerima" Meski dalam angan ia sesekali "masih" membuka "folder istimewa" yang disimpannya -- katanya.. sebagai memori yang ingin dikenang, Atau sesekali melihat kembali bagaimana ia kala itu Setiap folder itu dibuka rasanya biasa saja tak ada yang spesial. Namun terkadang ia mempertanyakan apa kepercayaannya itu benar?? Beberapa kali iapun sering mempertanyakan "Ikhlas kan?"  Ahh.. Rasanya pertanyaan itu lebih menjadi dorongan bagi si perempuan Terlebih lagi ketika takdir rasanya tengah mempermainkan ...

Tentang "Masih Belajar" - Iman Usman

Sumber: http://www.imanusman.com/buku-masih-belajar.html Kali ini saya ingin membahas mengenai buku yang diterbitkan salah satu tokoh favorit saya "Iman Usman". Siapa yang tidak kenal Iman Usman sekarang ini. Yup, beliau merupakan CPO RuangGuru start-up edutech terbesar di Asia Tenggara. Awal mengenal sosok Iman Usman ini tidak lain karena saya mengidolakan sosok Dilan (Iqbaal Ramadhan) yang kala itu merupakan BA RuangGuru. Saking mengidolakan Iqbaal, saya sampai kepo dengan segala kegiatan dan nekat daftarin adik menjadi pengguna RuangGuru agar bisa ikut RuangGuru tour pada tahun 2017! hahahaaa. Tapi saya jadi bersyukur, akibatnya saya bisa tau sosok Iman Usman yang superkeren BGT! Berikut kenangan kehebohan kami di RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta :D RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta Kehebohan RuangGuru tour regional Yogyakarta "Masih Belajar" merupakan buku pertama yang ia berhasil tulis ditengah kegiatannya yang super sibuk maklum ia merupakan leader, public ...

SEA-Teacher Program Day 18

Wednesday, 23rd August 2017 the 3rd day of teaching weeks and H-1 my teaching day. In the flag ceremony this morning some students gave awards again from the director for wining in some competition and hey! this school have a lot of excellent students! I thought I’m very lucky and proud to be a part of this school  The students come forward The students get the certificate  from the diretor As I planed yesterday I printed some number for tomorrow and cut it up. While I want to print the director come to me and ask me to used mask because many students sick and to prevent the spread of the virus, bacteria and those kinds of things I should wear a mask. Then I went to the director rooms and ask teacher there to give me a mask. After I got my mask I printed the number and start to cut it.  Some students comes and help me to cut it up, they are very lovely  I do it until the end of class with lunch as a break. Ahh, I wish tomorrow everythings going well and also the st...