Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 12

Thursday, August 17th 2017 my country Independance Day. Start from awake i just feel so emotional because I usually doing a flag ceremony with another hoister alumnus in my hometown and now I just so far from my country :') We don't have any celebration because Indonesian delegate very far from Udon so we just celebrate our Independance Day by using Indonesian things (batik, another traditional clothes or something that has Indonesian symbol) and me choose using Batik with the red hijab.
My costume to celebrate Indonesian Independent Day

After flag ceremony  

Some students prepare their rocket for science activities in science fair

Today is my assist day again I have a class in grade 4 at the morning. unfortunately there's no class in the morning because Kru Tim ask the students to Science fair so I just went to the Science fair. I,Kru Tim and Kru Aki guided the students grade 4 to walk around the campus start from faculty of Education until the building in front of the campus. The pre-school students also have their time to enjoy sciences fair today. We meet with the pre-school group that use rope to grouping and its just to cute for me,I thought i want to bring them all to Indonesia. lol. When walk around I also meet another moeslem from Thailand, she is teacher and said salam for me. She ask me that I'm Indonesian or not maybe because i wore batik at that time. We just have a little conversation because both of us have another things to do (read: guide the children). I also meet another moeslem students but we just smiling each others. We walk around until lunch time and back to the school again. Some of students buy foods and drinks on our way back to the school and some students just go straight back to school.
Assist students grade 4 to science fair

Some students trying to do some activities in math stand

In front of thailand language stand

Pre-school students in science fair
Me,  kru Aki and grade 4 students 

Gtade 4 students move to the other stands

After lunch I don't have any class again so I just preparing the lesson plan for my teaching next week. I back to the dorm at 04.30 p.m. At the night I continued my lesson plan and finish it at 10.00 p.m.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th