Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru 
I give speech to the students

Director hand the certificate for me

Director hand the certificate for Herni

Kru niw hand the photograph for me

Administration staff hand me the gift from school

The director has a speech

Me with the certificate

Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together

In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow.
In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and the others students comes. We have some of chit-chat and Gift gave me another good bye letter :”) I’ll be miss her smile so much!
Photograph that given by school

Me and Gift (Grade 6 students)

Me, Gift and Kru Eem in teachers room

Jaja, Namtip, Me and Gift with the letter 

At 4.30 I came to the pre-school and praying there before having some KFC party like the teachers said XD lol . Kru Pong drive me to the dorm first to leave my stuff and then go to the KFC. There were kru Daw and kru Kik daughters and her daughter waiting. We eat and spend the time until 06.30 then I and Herni back with kru Daw.
Today was chicken days and maybe there is 1 chicken in my stomatch now, lol :D
The teahers for KFC Dinner Party

Kru Ta, Kru Kik and Kru Phem

Kru Kik and Me

Me and Kru Ta

Me, Kru Pong and her children Kwang

Me, Kru Daw and her Daughter

Kru Noina, Kru Phem and Me

Me with kru Kik Daughters

Kru Kik and her daughters with me and Herni

Herni with kru Kik daughters


Kru Kik and her daughters :D


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van