Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 14

Saturday, 19th August 2017 its weekend yeay! Today Adjan Kim already prepared some activities to do. We would to make magic umbrella, yeaay.. Unfortunately I still confused what I’ll draw at my umbrella  I wake up early about 05.00 a.m then sleep again. I set up my alarm at 07.30 a.m so we have a time for preparation before doing an activity at 09.00 a.m. however both me and Bekti wake up late around 08.00 a.m same happend with the others friends so we come to faculty education around 08.30 and made Adjan Kim a little bit angry I thought. I’m sorry Adjan, we promised its never happend again T.T
First of all we start to design what will we draw at the umbrella then we move to the others building to draw the magic umbrella. The  others students from sciences departement help us to draw our umbrella. Everyone already have their own design but me and Aunty Wike still confused what will gonna draw, 5555. I’m bad at creativities T.T . All of us have their own students to help them except Lynard (he is an artist). I and Aunty wike become one group and helped by 3 students. I forgot their nicknames I just know their full name (so sorry T.T) which are Pichit Hemnut, Sakdinon Aripong and Puntakan Yod.on. They are very creative and help me a lotto draw :D I ask them to draw the elephant, ducks and mine in my umbrella and also Thai words. I should thanks them so much because without them my umbrella can not be finished :D khop-khun-kha. They help us until 12.15 p.m because they have a class (really? In weekends? They are very diligents :’)). So I asked Khickmah to help me draw my umbrella again after lunch.
We are designing our umbrella

Us and the sciences students

He help me draw the magic umbrella

Paint an elephant

Paint the ducks as Udon Thani mascouts

Me with science students


Aunty Wike , Me and Sciences students that help us

Another picture of Aunty Wike , Me and Sciences students that help us

We have a lunch beside Adjan Kim room. We eat friedchicken and you know Vincent ate 2 portion without knowing who have those one, lol. Then when Adjan Kim back and try to find something on the table, all of us just feel awkward at that time, lol XD Vinceennnttt!!!!! Hahahahaaa
After that some of us bought an ice cream and yep Vincent treat us an Ice Cream, khop khun kha Vincent :D
We continue our painting until 02.30 p.m i thought and back to the dorm and also back to the lesson plan. Yup! I try to contact the students teacher again about the certainty what topic that I will teach the students. After long time talked with misunderstood at least in the night he told me to teach the division even if the middle of multiplication topic and suprise I’m so happy to hear that !! Hahahaaa.. I just wanted to contact my Co-advisor to tell and ask for consult but I thought it just to late to contact her and I decided to contact her tomorrow. And tonight I just read my lesson plan again and revise it a little. I thought I can sleep well tonight, hahahaa. Good night everyone !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th