Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-TeaherProgram Day 17

Tuesday, 22nd august 2017 the second days for teaching week. Today I don’t have any class so I just planed to join Kru Ee class with Mr Le and continue my lesson plan for next teaching. As usual we have a flag ceremony every morning. This morning also some students got their awards for some competition that they joined so the Director gave them certificate over their succes. In the backward kru Ee ask me to accompanied her to check computer laboratory in building 17 that will be used at Friday because some of students at grade 4 up to 6 have a english competition and the test is online. So after she finished her roomteacher time we go to building 17 and check for the computer. We just ask the staff and reminds them that we will used it n Friday morning then look at the room and go back to the school. Before back Kru Ee drop in to the minimarket near in front of building 17 and buy some foods for her lunch.
My breakfast for this morning

The students ask to comeforward

The director gave certificate to the students

Photo session with the director

When checking computer laboratory in building 17
After arrived at school the time for 2nd class started and I come in to grade 6. Mr Le prefer teach with the game and I with Kru Ee help him to watch the students when he start and give the instruction to the students. English class with him just run an hour and we move to the grade 5. The games in grade 5 and 6 same the difference just with the theme. Students need to guess the words wheter every letter have different points and some letters can be a trap for your group. I enjoyed the class very much and happy to helped both Kru Ee and Mr. Le and I wish my class will be like that. Amiin
I went to the pre-school library as always after the class to get my lunch there. I bought my noodle that I want to eat in the morning to be my lunch. I served it and the others food start comin, lol. Kru Puk gave us Chicken Biryani to be our lunch and Kru Daw gave us somtam (she knows me like somtam) hahaa, khop khun kha Kun Kru 

Mr. Le share the papers to the students

Mr. Le walking around and check students work

My lunch today

Noodle

Somtam

Chicken Biryani
 After lunch i back to my room and continued my lesson plan for Thursday, wish me luck! Amiin. When back to the dorm Herni gave me a plastick of foods as always XD Idk the names but in Indonesia its called Cendol and I like it! Its really Indonesian taste but its just too sweet for me so I shared it with Bekti , Khicmah and ask them to ate up the cendol. In the evening I just finished my media and plan to print it tomorrow. So I just sleep early. Good night every one!
Its called cendol in Indonesia
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th