Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 24 (Evaluation and Farewell Party)

Tuesday, 29th August 2017 the evaluation day and farewell party T.T I prepared guided self report that adjan Kim gave us. I already made it on Sunday and now I just want complete some sub. In the morning after the flag ceremony we have a photo session in front of school building with students and the teahers.
Roti and Sae Mae for my breakfast from Kru Daw

Students share her habit after ceremony flag

Prepare for photo session

Yok, Kaimoog, Me and Ingfar after photo session

At 09.00 a.m  Herni called me and remind me we will go to Na Kha this time and she already wait for me in front of school. I, Herni, Kru Ta and kru Kik went to Na Kha by kru Ta cars. It just take 30 minutes to arrived there. I find for the dress but I can not find a long one, all of the dres is short here  Diference with me Herni find skirt for Dea but we can not find any skirts that has elephant picture there even its there the price is very expensive more than 500 baht T.T so we decided to bought for her without an elephant picture. I just bought bag there and kru Ta bought some wallet for me and Herni. We walk around the market until 11.00 and we decide to back. Before back kru Kik bought us a somtam in front of Satrirachinutit school and accompanied Herni to bought some amplop.
Herni and I in Na Kha market

We arrived at school when the students already finished their lunch and spent their break time playing in the field. I went to the pre-school for having y lunch and yups! Kru Puk already bought some foods for our lunch and the other side kru Kik also bought some food for us to lunch >_< so we decided to eat kru Puk foods and bring kru Kik to the dorm for our dinner. I back to my room early because I need to print  my report first and ask for permission to my mentor and director to back to dorm early.
After back to the dorm I just pray and prepare for evaluation and farewell party. I used my traditional clothes from my hometown. Its called Lambung. Its usually used when Nyongkolan (carnaval weddings) in Lombok. Its called Lambung because the clothes is short and usually paralel with our lambung.
Me when presenting my report


Me and Yohana before going to Faculty Education

Bekti Presenting her report

Me and Bekti on Evaluation session

Silla presenting her report

Inna, Me and Bekti in Evaluation session

Me when presenting my report

Dea presenting her report

We have an evaluation in faculty education building and then move to the others building for farewell. We have some show, dinner and farewell speech on farewell party. Its a litle bit nervous to have a speech but everyone seems enjoyed it so lets enjoy this time! Sila and Lynard sing a song then continued by Khickmah and Yohana. Everyone enjoying the party! In the end of the party all of us give Adjan Kim some gifts and take a selfie with her. Maybe it was our last time to see her before we back to our country! I’m gonna miss you Adjan Kim, thanks for always taking care of us and I’m sorry if we have mistakes. Hope to see you again in another occasion.
Wefie with Adjan Kim in Farewell Party

All of Us (Participant, teachers and lecturer) in Farewell Party 

Demonstration school squad

Demonstration school squad

Sila and Lynard sing a song

Our Dinner for Farewell party

Ban Makhaeng squads

Yohana and Wike on show

Bekti, Adjan Kim and Me when give the souvenir from YSU

with buddies (Fom-Me-Fah)

Me and Lynard

Me and Yohana

Dr. Butsawan (our Co-Advisor), Me and Inna 

Benk and Me

Me and Adjan Kim

Fom and Me

Fah and Me


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th