Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 13

Friday, 18th August 2017 the end of my second weeks in Thailand and also the end of science fair in UDRU. Time flies so fast ~ dududu
As ussual we have a flag ceremony in the morning before the class started. Something that I found same here is on Friday students doing some aerobic like Indonesian people especially for officer. I don't have a class to assist now so I spend the time to finished my lesson plan today. At least after class I have a promise to meet my Co-advisor in faculty of Education so I should finished my Lesson Plan today.
The students when  doing an aerobic

Some teachers doing an aerobic with the students

As ussual at lunch break I went to the Pre-school to have lunch and pray. I and Herni have my lunch at the library as usual. After that I back and finished my Lesson Plan. At the afternoon I try to find kru Tim to the library to ask something, but I can not find him there so I back to my room. In the end of class I go first because I have an appointment with my Co-advisor from UDRU but on the downstair I meet kru Tim  so I talk with him first and ask him about the name of students and coordination about the teaching and the missunderstood start here:'D At that time I thought I will teach about the multiplication and I really frustated that time T.T Because I'm in hurry I just ask about his phone number to ask more and go to meet my Co-Advisor.
My Co-Advisor has been already there with Wike and her Co-Advisor. We talk and introduce each other while waiting for Inna. My Co-Advisor names is Dr. Butsawan Saenpluem she just ask me and Wike to call her Dr. Butsawan or Miss Hwene, her name means Ring (cincin in Indonesian) she told me also just try to call her cincin. She is very nice and friendly with us and said she want to treat us an Ice Cream (lucky me I thought :p)  lol.  I also said that my problem with her about the chance that I will teach multiplication so I need to change my lesson plan about division before become multiplication, and she said its okay I can consult with her after I finished my lesson plan and she add that I should make a simple lesson plan, hmm.. I'll try,  soo-soo na kha Ita!  When Inna arrived we just go to the UD town and buy eat Durian, coconut and mango Ice cream. I really love the taste of Durian Ice cream,  exactly I'm Durian lovers :D lol.  We talked some an easy thing until our Ice cream gone T.T huhuuuu. Then Miss Hwene drop us back to the dorm and we thanks her for her kindly.
Adjan Hwene, Aunty Wike , Inna and I on the way to UD town

Durian ice cream with coconut

Wefie with an Ice Cream

Another wefie with ice cream

At the night I really got frustated about what should I do and realize when I want to send a message to kru Tim my deposit is limit and I don't have his account too, so I went to the Seven Eleven to top up my deposit. After that I send him a message about the material that he will teach the students and also ask his lesson plan.  The communication work very slowly because he don't know how to speak english , the same with me I can't speak Thai so we need to translate it first in to english and thai. When he sent me the lesson plan I translate it again in to English and try to understand the point that he want to teach. Tonight also I started to make my lesson plan about multiplication. Its gonna be a long night to spend with it ~ Good night everyone!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th