Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 21

Saturday, 26th August 2017 weekends! Yeay I love weekends and I thought everyone too! Today Adjan Kim ask us to Banchiang. We gather at 09.00 a.m in front of our dorm. Same like before I take the food truk van with the others except Herni because she wants to take care of Khickmah. Panda and Phem also in our van. We arrived at Banchiang around 10.Firstly adjan Kim ask us to watch the history and what are in Banchiang then we enter the museum and see the culture and the expansion of culture here. Its quite similiar with Indonesian have same culture like Banchiang and its studied in social  history when I was in Lower Senior School. The differences is in motif or the dimension. For me it seems like I study over again about the histories, lol :D
US in front of the Ban Chiang entrance gate

Wefie before watching the history

Selfie with map of ban chiang cultures that found

Me with one of Banchiang cultures

The imitation when archeologist found the bamchiang cultures

The imitation when archeologist found the bamchiang cultures

One of Banchiang culture


The imitation to describe how Ban chiang people lives

The imitation to describe how Ban chiang people lives

One of Banchiang tools that Banchiang people use
 
The imitation to describe how Ban chiang people lives

The imitation to describe how Ban chiang people lives

The imitation to describe how Ban chiang people lives

One of Banchiang jewerly culture

One of Banchiang jewerly culture

One of Banchiang  culture

Me and the map of the ditribution of Banchiang cultures

After I finished walk around the museum I and Vincent went to the market in front of the museum. I try to find the skirt that I want but it seems to be expensive  More than a thousand! No way >_< I found the skirt that suit my  taste and cheap but its ¾ of my legs which means its short  oke, I’ll go to walking street tonight or never I said, lol. I just bought keychains there because its cheaper than Nong Khai. After that adjam Kim ask us to get in  the van and went to the other side of Banchiang. We went to the real place that archeologist found the Banchiang culture. We just spent 15 minutes there and go for lunch.
Real of Banchiang archaelogical

Me In 3D photobooth

Real of Banchiang archaelogical

We lunch near the gas station and I ordered fried chicken to be my lunch. Thanks adjan Kim for treat us. After that adjan Kim ask us is there any place that we will go? And Dea said that we wants to buy T-shirt with some of Thai words in there so adjan Kim take us to a big market and we have 45 minutes to walk around and buy what we want to buy. Such a short time to walk around the market! So I, Vincent, Inna, Bekti, Lynard, Wike and yohana walk together to find the T-shirt but unfotunately we can’t find the shirt that suit our taste but at least I find the trousers that I want to buy. I, Lynard and Bekti buy the trousers so we can get discount from 150 become 120 baht. Yeay :D The three of us walk around the market and can not get anything so we decided to back to the place that adjan Kim wait for us. When we arrived Bekti ask me to get in the market again she want to buy a shirt. When we are in our way to go back the store we met  the others team and they ask me to be back again and then we should back 
Adjan Kim drop and leave us in central plaza. Exactly i don’t want to buy anything here because I know the price must be expensive so i decide to walk around and just seeing. But Dea ask me she want to see some make up and I excited for it so I just following her to the store and yeah! Its really called paradise for the girls who like make up so much (not me):D I just bought a lipmatte and go to met the others. They were at the foodpark and eat bingsu there, I’m just to lazy to buy a card to buy food so I just buy the thai tea outside, lol. We back to the dorm after they finished their bingsu. There are 2 batch when we back because the songtaew already full so I, Bekti, Inna, Sila, Dyan, Vincent and Lynard back first while the others still waiting for yohana. We bought food for dinner in front of campus and back to our dorm. Such a long journey but I’d really enjoy it.
Me in central plaza

Me in central plaza

Me in central plaza

Me in central plaza

At the evening the rain fall down and i cancel my plan to go to walking street and prefer to sleep early. Good night!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th