Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 15

Sunday, 20th August 2017 and still weekends of course :p
Today Adjan Kim ask us to come to Nong Khai province which is the province that border Thailand and Laos. We will go at 10.00 a.m. I wake up early to pray then sleep again until 08.00 ! Hosh, I have an apointment with my buddy before to print some picture for my teaching tomorrow. I’m sorry Fah to make you wait T.T. I also send my lesson plan to be corected with Adjan Hwene this morning. Maybe around 08.30 I, Fah and Sila went to the print copy shop to print some picture for my students tomorrow and after that I bought Indomie in Lotus to be my breakfast. Fah and Sila buy another food in Seven Eleven. After bought some foods we back to the dorm. I just changes my skirt and slipers after that all of us waiting our van in front of the dorm while eating our breakfast. Maybe around 20 minutes both of our van arrived and we pick up the boys in their dorm then go to Nong Khai. My van called Food Truck team because Vincent there (Mr. Nom Nom) hahaa. And the others one called Baby Duck :p
Girl squad of food truck

Another picture of girl squad of food truck

Its takes a hour to arrived in nongkhai. Our first destination is Nongkhai market near Mekong river (border river between Thailand and Laos). I just bought 2 T-shirt , a bag and some keychains there. I just trying to find some dres but I can not find the long dres  And the skirts ! But it just to expensive while in walking market I can get more cheaper so I decide to not buy the skirts. We just spent there maybe around 1 hour and half and then go to the other destination which is Sala Keoku Park but before that we have our lunch first. We eat some noodle with fish as the main menu. I like it, taste better and most of us like it and want more (not only Vincent) hahaaa. Thanks Adjan Kim, Adjan Maew for bring us there :D I want more :p
Me in the parking area

Me in mekong river

Bekti and I in mekong River

Me in mekong river

My passport in mekong river

Wefie in the parking area of the market

Us in noodle shop

Vincent, Lynard, Me and Dea in noodle shop

Fish noodle

We arrived there around 2 p.m and have time to walk around until  03.30 p.m . Adjan Maew accompanied us while tell the stories about the meaning of every statue there. Its beautiful place here! Everything organized and beautifull to take a picture of course. Hahaa :D
Wefie in the parking area

Our picture in front of Sala Keoku Park gate

Me with my ticket before entering Sala Keoku Park

Me and my Buddy Fah in Sala Keoku Park

Me in Sala Keoku Park

Aunty Wike, Dea, Bekti and me in Sala Keoku Park

Me, Herni and Inna in Sala Keoku Park

We just finished walk around at 03.00 p.m and just go back to Udon because there were perfomance from UDRU in Nong Prajark Park and they will take us there. Unfortunately when we arrived there the rain coming down so Adjan Maew just take us to back to the dorm. After arrived at the dorm I take a rest for a while and continued to prepare my media for teaching tomorrow. I wake up late until midnight I thought. I’m so nervous and can not sleep, hossh ! I just pray and hope everything will be alright today (because its almost 21st August, lol). Amiin...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th