Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 23

Monday, 28th August 2017 first day of last week in Udon Thani. I don’t have any class to teach so I plan to assist kru Tim again in grade 4. As usual we have the flag ceremony in the morning. I’d really enjoy my last weeks here bucause I’m gonna miss this place so much ! After that I went to grade 4 class and assist kru Tim when he teach. I really enjoy the class because the students really respect and smile a lot to me. Kru tim continue his lesson about multiplication and I join him when he try to observe the students about his work. When assist here I just realized the gap between me and him when teaching :D Yups, his class more manageable than me and I learn a lot from him  Like kru Leng said I need more time to understand the students here so I can adapt how to teach them easily. After class I went and talk with kru Tim (with google translate) in the library and sharing about how to teach the students. I also ask for advice to him because i thought he is more senior than me, of course! In lunch time we scope the lunch for students and after that I have my lunch in pre-school.
Morning routine after flag ceremony

Kru Tim share the worksheet to the students

Wefie with the students in break time

wefie with students in break time

Kru Tim when explaining the material
The pre-school teachers already waiting for me to take the picture together. They wore their best dress for taking a picture, they wore it because the pre-school have photo session with Herni. So before lunch I take a picture with Kru Ta, kru Daw and Kru Kik in the library. They are so lovely and I love them so much ! Khop-khun-kha for treat me well 
Me and Kru Daw

Me with Kru Kik

Kru Daw, Me, Kru Kik, Kru Ta and Herni

Me with kru Ta
Little heart from us (Kru Ta, Me, Kru Daw and Kru Kik)

I back to my room at least 01.30 p.m because we have some a chit-chat in Nursery room and I just realized it when Herni wants to ask for director signature. Unfortunately she can’t find the directors and she back to the pre-school and me back to the room. Kru Ee ask me to join her to the hall because there is some guess come and will tell the students story. I just come with her and preparing the hall.
I back to my room after the stories end. There some of students are waiting for me. There are Jaja and Proud from grade 5. They taught me how to sing a thai song. Hahahaa. It just to hard to pronounce for me soo I just ask Jaja to repeat it and I follow her. All the teachers in the class laugh at me when sing a song, I thought my pronounce is very bad! Hahahaa. The students try to translate the song for me with kru Ee helped. But when they tried to sing it with english version they can not do it and ask me again to sing that song. Hahaaa. That afternoon I become center to be laughing at in those room, hahaa
The students gather in the hall

Teacher tell story to the students

Proud, Namtip, Jaja and Me after school end

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th