Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teaher Program Day 27

Friday, 1st September 2017 and it an Eid Mubarak! For the first time in my life to celebrate Eid Mubarak not in Indonesia. Usually in Indonesia we have a holiday to celebrate it but today there are no differences with the other day and also no holiday :D I wake up at 05.30 when Dea knocks my room and I just take a bath and prepare to go to the mosque near Ban Makhaeng. Its 06.30 a.m and we thought we gonna late to pray, so we decided to go with Skylab.

My Eid Adha Costume

On the way to find the skylab

UDRU atmosphere when we are going to the celebrate Eid-Adha


We are on the skylab to go to the Mosque

It takes about 5 minutes to go there by skylab and when arrived there the mosque just to be opened :D we asked about what time that we’ll have to pray and then they said we gonna pray at 09.00 a.m. Its soo late for us because usually I pray at 06.30 a.m in my hometown but I thought it is okay since the pray time is 1 hour late from Jogja. We wait inside the mosque and meet another moeslem from UDRU her name is Nuraini and she is students in UDRU she said that she is Honeys friends. We’re going have breakfast together after praying. I feel like I’m in Indonesia seeing the people here because of the difference just with the way they talked but after all its looks the same. I’m happy!
We back to the dorm after breakfast and some of us were going to their school to ask for goodbye to the teachers there.
We are in Udon Thani Mosque

Me in front of the Mosque

Me in the entrance gate of Mosque

We took the picture in the Islamic school in Udon Thani with one of the teacher there 

Yohana, I and Dea after praying

I, Dea and Nur'aini families

Our breakfast 

Another wefie before having a breakfast

I and Herni also have planing to go to school in the afternoon after lunchtime. Unfortunately, I and Herni oversleep then we go to school around 02.00 p.m. We decided to go to primary school first to say goodbye to the director and the teachers there then go to pre-school. When I arrived there the grade 6 students are there and have some practicum to made that dessert food. They gave me and Herni a bowl of kolak (in Indonesian) because I don’t know the names in Thai. We went to another side of the primary building to find Kru Niw because I know she is taking care of grade 2 students. On the way to the other building, I met my students in grade 4 and all of them hug me! I can not describe my feeling at that time, happy, sad become one:”) Happy because they loved me and it's sad to leave them T.T I also met Jaja, Proud and Namtip. I hug them all! I love my students here so much !!!! T.T Kru Eem go outside and say goodbye for me.
The dessert that students gave us its name Kolak (in Indonesian)

After that, we went to meet the preschool teachers and ask for goodbye. Kru Kik ask me to stay a little bit longer because she wants to show us something so we decide to wait until the class end. I help Kru Daw and Herni go to her students in K.3. I push to be a pre-school teacher by Kru Daw and I enjoy it so much because the students here are so cute! Hahaaa. Can I just have one O.O XD lol. In the end, Kru Kik sent me and Herni to the dorm by her motorcycle.
This afternoon we have an appointment with the buddies to spent our last time before back at Nong Prajark Park. Fan and foam pick us up at 05.00 and we waiting for some friends in front of the dorm. We went to Nong Prajark by skylab. We took the picture together and have dinner in front of the park. After dinner, we walk to the walking market to find something and what I found here? Yup! skirts! Yeay. We back to the dorm very late more than 10.00 p.m :o and fortunately the gate is not close yet. I should wake up late to pack my things tonight, so goodnight everyone..
I, Fah and her gift

When waiting for the tuk-tuk

We are in tuk-tuk to go to Nong Prajark

Me and My Buddy Fah at Nong Prajark

Sunset at Nong Prajark

Best fried rice ever here! 555


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! 😊😘

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th