Langsung ke konten utama

SEA-Teacher Program Day 16

Monday, 21st August 2017 and i wake up early today even I just sleep so late. I’m so nervoust and can’t get over this ! This is my first teaching practicum in real class and with others language, yeaah.. I just take a bath and prepare for everything nothings left, I wish.. My roomate said thats everythings will be alright just believe yourseles and show up the best. Ok I’ll try, Thanks Bekti. You light me up 
I went at 07.15 a.m with Herny. As always we used to walk and those morning the dogs just follow us and its make my adrenalin up again -_- The dogs just go to the other sides but Herni just suprised me that the dogs runing to us and I’m really afraid to be biten at that time T.T Unusually he is so aggresive this morning, maybe he knows that I get nervous this morning. At least Herni succed to make the dogs calm down and we let him walk first to the school.
As usual we have the flag ceremony but today I’m not waiting the kids downstairs I just go straight to the teachers room and prepare my media for my teaching. I just feel so nervous again and can’t help my body to move, lol. I watched the kids help her friends to arrived at school building because today its a little bit rainy. We have the flag ceremony in the down stairs of the building and today the teachers ask students about their feeling about science days in UDRU.
Students help her friends to arrived the school building sith an umbrella

Students help the teachers to reach the building

Students come forward and express their feeling about science fair in UDRU

Last night I asked kru Tim to help me grouping the students because I thought he knows the students well. The time to teach begins, yups it was a nervous day ever! I thought, hahaaa.  I also revise my opening that in lesson plans because my senior said its better to give them ice breaking first to take their attention and made an impression on you. So I changed it to give them chicken dance with Indonesian version and out of my expectasion they loved it so much and its really increase my confident to teach. At the first time I tell them story about Doorbell Rang which is tell the concept of Division. I used a picture to help them understand what I said and some of them get what I mean. Bingo! Another moodboster that increase my confident  After that i gave them some worksheet and ask them to do it. Some of them can do it and some of them have a little bit problem to do it. Out my expectations is my students Petch can get it very fast and I’m in love with him, lol. He is twinie and his twin named Ploy. Different with her twin ploy have a little bit problem to understand what I said, my accent for her not clear so i need to repeat some words and luckily her twin Petch can get my words fast and tell her about the point that I mean then I ask him to help me to help his friends. Yuph, he help me a lot to explain some of his friends. Thanks Petch ! In the closing time I ask some volunter to present about their work but before that I ask them to have a chicken dance to take their attention again. Yuph they like it so much and ask for more, lol XD . After chicken dance one group comeforward and have a little bit embrance to present their work so its really takes time until the times is up. So I just repeat and states about the concept of division and ask them to collect their work.
When telling the story about the doorbell rang

I share the worksheet for the students

Students are having an ice breaking

Pletch just help his friends to understand the problem

Group 3 try to present their work

After math class I join Kru Ee class with Mr Le (english native teacher). I see that Mr Le prefer to teach the students how to learn english with game and the students enjoy it so much, me too :D.
I was so happy today because teaching is not horror like what I thought, lol. I’m just enjoy my day today and also today is Lynard B’day, waaww.. In the afternoon my friends from Philipines Vincent add me to group and made some plan to gave him surprise. I just give opinion that we just gave them a cake and eat them together and they planed more, lol. So in the evening we have dinner together with some buddies and act like usual without not pretending that today is his B’day. In the end of our dinner SURPRISE!!!! Happy B’day to Philipines boy that maybe he is the happiest Philipines Boy tonight ! hahaaa. We asked them to have some speech and he said that he never thought that we will make surprise for him, yuph we did a great job guys :D Once again Happy B’Day Lynard! God Bless You 
have a chit-chat to choose which one  to order

Surprise for Lynard

Our picture with B'day boy Lynard

with the buddies

Our picture in bear steak

B'day boy Lynard

Me with the b'day Boy

Us while waiting for the food

Lynard b'day cakes

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22th

Ueemm, well.. Happy Birth Day to Mine! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

SEA-Teacher Day 28

Saturday, 2nd September 2017 the departures day. My flight is at 11.15 so I become the second batch to be sent by Adjan Maew. The first batch is Herni, Dea, Dyan, Lynard, and Vincent because of their flight around 08.00 a.m. Kru Noina comes to sent Herni to the airport while the other buddies also come to send us. After sent the first batch to their van we went to the Seven-Eleven to buy some breakfast. I met Ling-ling (Mandarin teachers from China who lived upstairs our room). We just hugging each other and say goodbye. Around 09.15 a.m Adjan Maew pick us up and Khickmah joins us to the airport because she is the only one left in the dorm. I entered the waiting room around 10.15 unfortunately, my power bank was taken by the staff and also my drinks T.T Difference with my friends Wike the milk and power bank has more capacity but hers not being taken away. I thought it's my bad luck today –, Wefie with the first batch for departure Herni and I while waiting for the Van

SEA-Teacher Program Day 25

Wednesday, 30th August 2017 today I exactly don’t know that we have a farewell in school so I never prepare anything. I just prepare the speech for the students and the teachers. At the moment the school give both me and Herni some gifts and certificate. Thats was precious for us, kop khun kha Kun Kru  I give speech to the students Director hand the certificate for me Director hand the certificate for Herni Kru niw hand the photograph for me Administration staff hand me the gift from school The director has a speech Me with the certificate Kru Ee, Me, Herni and Kru Niw took the picture together In the afternoon kru Ee treat me the foods in KFC and you know we also want to to KFC for dinner with teachers in Pre-School. Lol. Today will gonna be chicken day :p I don’t have something to do just preparing some sticker for my students tomorrow. In break session after lunch my students come to see me and told me to stay here. So I just hug her and th